Our main gym is located in the South-East area of Saskatoon inside Colosseum Athletics, alongside Scheers Martial Arts.
The building is at the corner of Highway 16 and Boychuk Drive, Search for “Scheer’s Martial Arts” and your GPS should bring you to the right place. See the map at the bottom of the page for more information.
- Use the Scheer’s entrance, at the North East corner of the building. Do not enter through the dance studio doors that you see when you first enter the parking lot.
- Parents are asked to come into the building and all the way to the carpet area when dropping off and picking up. You will be required to remove your shoes.
- There is no potable water. Please bring your own, full water bottle to class. Bottles of water will be sold for $2 each and billed to your account if a gymnast does not have water.
- Anything around the carpet (the weight gym, bleachers, mats, etc) are not ours to use. Please respect them and do not walk on or touch the other equipment.
- The gym is open to parents/spectators with limited seating. No food or drink is permitted. Please sit on the edge of the carpet as indicated by the coaches and ensure you are not blocking any walkways for the facility.