The building is at the corner of Highway 16 and Boychuk Drive, Search for “Scheer’s Martial Arts” and your GPS should bring you to the right place. See the map to the right for a birds eye view.
- Please use the SIDE entrance with the wooden platform and awning. Do not enter through the dance studio doors that you see when you first enter the parking lots
- Parents must come inside the building when dropping off and picking up. You will be required to remove your shoes.
- Please do not leave your athlete at the gym until you have confirmed a coach is present.
- There is no potable water. Please bring your own, full water bottle to class. There is a water cooler for emergencies only.
- Anything around the carpet (the weight gym, martial arts mats, punching bags, etc) are not ours to use. Please respect them and do not walk on or touch the other equipment.
- No food or drink is permitted for spectators. Our carpets are worth $40,000 and require lots of maintenance and cleaning. Please respect our equipment and our volunteer’s time.