The building is at the corner of Highway 16 and Boychuk Drive. We are still waiting for our address to update on Google, but for now if you enter “Scheer’s Martial Arts” your GPS should bring you to the right place. See the map at the bottom of the page for more information.
- All Ritmo members and visitors are required to use the Scheer’s entrance, at the North East corner of the building. Please do not enter through the dance studio doors that you see when you first enter the parking lot.
- Parents are asked to come into the building and to the carpet area when dropping off and picking up. You will be required to remove your shoes.
- There is no potable water. Please bring your own, full water bottle to class. There is a water cooler available for emergency refills.
- Anything around the carpet (the weight gym, bleachers, mats, etc) are not ours to use. Please respect them and do not walk on or touch the other equipment.
- Gym is open to parents/spectators – please be respectful and do not distract or interact with your athlete during training.