The following items are non-refundable for all programs:
- Gym Sask Membership Fee
- Ritmo Admin Fee
- Competition Entrance Fees
- Choreography Fees
Pre-School, Recreational, and Next Generation
- Full refunds granted until the gymnast has participated in one class.
- 50% refund of the registration fee will be granted up until the gymnast has participated in FOUR classes.
- After four classes there will be no refunds given for the session unless there is a medical reason why the gymnast cannot participate (medical note may be requested).
- A session is defined as four months, Sept-Dec and Jan-April.
- No refunds will be given on a class to class or week to week basis as a result of situations outside of our control (weather, sickness, etc).
Pre-Competitive and Competitive
In the unlikely event that Ritmo Gymnastics is mandated to cease operations by the government due to COVID-19:
- Pre-School, Rec, and Next Generation will be given a refund based on the percentage of classes missed due to any closure.
- Pre-competitive and competitive athletes will not be billed for next months tuition due to any closure. Training will be provided to finish the current month either online or through homework assignments.