How much does it cost?
Total investment will depend on level and hours per week as outlined below.
All totals include GST.
- The Gym Sask/Gym Canada membership fee is due upon registration in September. This membership is valid province-wide from September to August of the next year. Please let us know if you have already paid this membership fee through another gym. This fee is non-refundable once a gymnast attends their first class.
- The Ritmo admin fee is collected from all athletes and goes towards subsidizing the cost to register our club and coaches each year with Gymnastics Saskatchewan.
- Fees DO NOT cover:
- Performance outfits and/or accessories when required
- Athlete travel to events/competitions and entry fees for competitions
- Individual equipment
- Coach travel and honorarium to all competitions for pre-competitive and competitive athletes
- Choreography fees ( $25/routine for competitive athletes) billed out mid-October.
- Any other expenses that may arise while participating in any Ritmo program.
- (Not all programs may have these above expenses – please contact us if you have questions).
- Registration fees may be paid b:
- Cheque (payable to Ritmo Gymnastics)
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mastercard, Visa, AMEX via Square
- All fees are due before the start of the program. Payment plans are available for pre-competitive and competitive classes as monthly tuition.
- There will be a $25 penalty fee for any NSF cheques.
The following items are non-refundable for all programs:
- Gym Sask Membership Fee
- Ritmo Admin Fee
- Competition Entrance Fees
- Choreography Fees
Pre-School, Recreational, and Next Generation
- Full refunds granted until the gymnast has participated in one class.
- 50% refund of the registration fee will be granted up until the gymnast has participated in FOUR classes.
- After four classes there will be no refunds given for the session unless there is a medical reason why the gymnast cannot participate (medical note may be requested).
- A session is defined as four months, Sept-Dec and Jan-April.
- No refunds will be given on a class to class or week to week basis as a result of situations outside of our control (weather, sickness, etc).
Pre-Competitive and Competitive
- Full refunds granted until the gymnast has participated in one class of the session.
- After the first class, pre-competitive and competitive athletes will be billed on a monthly tuition based on level and number of hours they are training. Regular season is from September-April for pre-competitive and September-May for competitive athletes.
- If a gymnast is unable to continue the season for a legitimate reason, they will not be responsible for paying the rest of the season’s tuition. Must give at least one month’s notice of cancellation.
No refunds will be given on a class to class or week to week basis as a result of situations outside of our control (weather, coach sickness, etc).
In the unlikely event that Ritmo Gymnastics is mandated to cease operations by the government due to COVID-19:
- Pre-School, Rec, and Next Generation will be given a refund based on the percentage of classes missed due to any closure.
- Pre-competitive and competitive athletes will not be billed for next months tuition due to any closure. Training will be provided to finish the current month either online or through homework assignments.